View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:22 AM   #70
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by travislambert View Post
Yeah. I thought these guys were going to be okay, and they already had the exact car I wanted ordered. It's funny how quickly they'll turn on you once an issue arises.

With my current ZL1, Becky had all of her foreseeable allocations spoken for by the time I asked. I was late to the ZL1 1LE party, so I assumed all of her allocations would be spoken for this time too.

I haven't had the opportunity to buy a car from Becky, but I've heard nothing but positive feedback from the people who have. It'd be interesting to see how many cars she'd sell if it weren't for the limited allocations.
I always check in with her first and like you wasn't able to get in but had my name on a list here early so it was all good. Unfortunately GM doesn't do her any favors as other dealers would complain. I'm sure she takes a negative hit there sometimes. I did purchase a truck from her and it was a super smooth deal. Then the next truck was a Texas Edition and they can't sell those outside TX so I had t buy local.

Glad to see someone actually walk away on something like this. I know it's not easy but I would do exactly the same. I can't believe the way that sleezeball spoke to what could have been a life long customer.