Thread: the second?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:10 AM   #14
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
The car sat for years, and only had 60k original miles on it. It was to be passed to me when I turned 18, but he had a son when I was 15. For some reason he wanted a Nova over the GT350, so it was waiting for me to get out of the military or stationed where I could store it to get it back up to snuff.

My ex-aunt took it to visit her sister in LA without my uncle knowing. She lost control going around a turn in the rain and hit a light pole. She was too scared to call my uncle and let him know she wrecked his car, so she left it where it was wrecked.

Before the tow truck got to it, vandals did and stripped the interior and left it on the breaks. That was pretty much why she became my ex-aunt.

He was able to replace almost everything that was lost over the years, it just needed a steering column and a new wiring harness.

My dumb ass uncle sold the 351W that was ready to go in while the original motor was getting reworked with the car. I found the guy who bought it and tried to get it back, unfortunately, he didn't have a drug problem and knew what he had.