View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #51
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
I love rumors. Especially as there is usually no basis in fact. Makes them all the better.

I along with several others have said regular production will start August 5, 2013. As far as I can tell, we are still in July so August 5 should be several days away, unless the calendar changed and no one has bothered to tell me.

Now the Premiere Editions may have some effect, but I am pretty sure each will count as a regular production even though they will have their own VIN series.

Does not mean there will not be a delay in start, but until August 5 has come and gone we can not say.

Status changes bounce forward and back as a matter of fact, whether a vehicle has been in production for years or has yet to start production. We are noticing only because the internet is more open, not because the Stingray start is so out of step with what is normal.

As I may have said, ordering a new vehicle is a true adult e-ride and ordering a Stingray has to be the ultimate e-ride. It is a roller coaster in the truest sense of the term and I am pleased to be a watcher as the ride hurtles toward its end.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote