Thread: mopp
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #9
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I have a great deal of respect for those who serve our country. All the bulk emails regarding our troops to be passed on get passed on....while most people just hit the delete button. I do my best to get others to remember that we have thousands of people over seas in places they don't want to be to make this world a better place. For those not in the military, give thanks to those who are. It is appreciated. God Bless you all who put your lives on the line for us.
thanks man. people from san antonio are the best. at least the ones I know. but honestly I don't do it for anyone but myself. it's alright pay and it's for a good cause. but there are many out there that have given their lives for this great country and I deeply respect them and the other men and women in the military. I can say whatever I want to my brothers and sisters in the military but anyone else says anything bad about them I'll kick their arse. lol.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote