View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 06:24 PM   #887
Mustang Fanboy
Account Suspended

Drives: Poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Which engine would you want to own on its 40th track day? After the warranty expires?
Hands down, the Voodoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
What I don't understand is why you're soo intent on defending the GT350R's track performance when it lost, convincingly. And I thought you guys were all about the experience of driving the Shelby. I thought it was more of how the car made you feel and how it sounds and the enjoyment of driving it. Track performance shouldn't matter to you if that's the case.

??
I like to point out the good of BOTH vehicles while you like to degrade the GT350R. It's quite obvious who has a motive here and who doesn't.

The driving experience is one aspect, as is it's track prowess. You continue to belittle the GT350R for losing by a mere 0.39 seconds without acknowledging that it has better braking, better cornering, better "feel" and is short a shitload of power and torque.

I won't argue with you on this anymore....it's becoming quite cyclical. I get it, you hate the GT350R, you hate it's owners for paying admin, you hate the dealers for marking it up, you hate Ford for creating such a slow 1/4 mile terror.
Mustang Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote