View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 12:33 PM   #811
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I will say though the internet does too much magazine racing the GT350 is still a really sweet car. the fanboi world is just stupid but it will never change. it the whole my dad's tougher than your dad thing arguing to argue. Which is why I am glad I am just tougher than 99% of dads so I don't have to argue that lame argument ha ha. These cars are both just rad IMO.

I really like them a lot it is just the current economy and pricing that has me scratching my head.

I have been trying to pick up a GT350 I just can't rationalize what they are going for.

when I see a GT350 I still think it is a better "looking" car than the Zl1. the Zl1 is growing on me though. at the current price point though the Zl1 just shines in my eye's but I almost like the look of my 2013 I had better than he new one for some weird reason.

although driving my buddies new grand sport the other day if I did not have young children this argument would be a moot point.

the C7's look better than both and man was the handling great.

the strait line speed advantage of the Zl1 is significate but when I bought my 13 Zl1 the strait line speed advantage of the GT500 was significant so it not like that is the only reason to buy a car.
2013 ZL1 -sold
2007 Z06- sold
2014 Chrysler 300
2011 Duramax 8" lift, deleted tuned
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote