Thread: JBL GX600C
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #13
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Best buy said they would only price match if the online retailer is actually shipping the items themselves. They showed me where most of these super deals are actually shipped through 3rd party and not the actual website marketing them which does not qualify for price match...
Newegg is an authorized retailer and one of the highest reputable distributors of electronics anywhere in the world, not to mention free shipping and no tax in most cases. I have not heard of them endorsing or 'reselling' through disreputable 3rd parties. You can always go through Amazon direct for the exact same warranty and price @ $80-90/pr. Sounds like their Geek Squad or customer service desk is misinformed. However, in their defense, I also know Best Buy Managers can independently set their own internal pricing policy against corporate direction if they so choose. There is no such thing as a "$9 - harness" for the front speakers in a Camaro or a "$5 shop charge"

I'm all for paying someone else for peace of mind and professional work, though I usually draw the line at price gouging. Everyone's perception is different and if it's worth $275 to you, by all means - you will enjoy the new speakers.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote