View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 07:13 AM   #16
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Thanks, guys. Lucky doesn't know about the RWD Chevy Malibu we kept (and occasionally modified) for 33 years and must be mistaking me for the run-of-the-mill Mustang fanboys he does know. Guilt by association, I guess, but nothing I'll ever get upset over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckysCharm777 View Post
Drive a Camaro... you realize this isn't a Mustang site right?
I've got a $100 bill in my pocket that says she still wouldn't scream. We're talking about a girl who's still not afraid to use WOT or take a corner at speed herself (and knows enough to know that - in her words - "you need to know your car"). Evidently she trusts me to know ours.

But since you mentioned 'Mustang site'. in this day and age of memes, isn't a Mustang by definition a scarier place just to be in, and screaming more likely rather than less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Try this Norm....

Hmmmm . . . might work. I know she'd be pissed at having some of whatever-it-was ending up in her lap. See ↓↓↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFred View Post
Sounds like my ex. Well, depending if it was a right or left, because a left would bounce her head off the window. Then I would hear a very sarcastic, "Thanks."
I can so picture this, I can almost hear her voice now . . . (on edit) still chuckling.

The flip side - or maybe it's the key - seems to be that the smoother you get, the harder the driving you can get away with.

Norm

Last edited by Norm Peterson; 11-04-2016 at 07:26 AM.
Norm Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote