View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 02:06 AM   #70
DisturbedSS

Drives: 16 Camaro 2SS
Ahhh...the CAI debate rages on, been beat to death on the Mustang, Corvette and Camaro forums.

Why is it always only about HP and dyno results...when did a better driving experience that a CAI provides become irrelevant? I encourage all the doubters to ignore the fact that any and all competitive racing circles dont use some sealed airbox with a restrictive filter and accordion style connector that impedes air flow. Ill always side with teams like Ford racing (what I grew up around) who do this for a living everyday of their lives and would highly advocate adding airflow enhancing components maxed out with proper tuning.

You want better performance with ANY of your aftermarket parts...then tune the car. If youre worried about warranties or longevity, then you shouldnt be swapping out anything.. right?

If all you care about is HP numbers, you can certainly Frankenstein up a wannabe ZL1 along with all the issues that come with it. Factual, unbiased info is hard to find in a forum aside from some great sponsor based testing and experiences.

My Inductions CAI and tune certainly made my SS a better, more responsive drive. You can keep your HP numbers that no 2 people can seem to duplicate anyways!

Last edited by DisturbedSS; 09-23-2016 at 02:18 AM.
DisturbedSS is offline   Reply With Quote