View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
Mike_G

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
On a lowered car, the first place to look is inside the rear wheels to see if the e-brake cable is rubbing.
e brake cable is zip tied to the toe rods (BMR toe rods and trailing arms) and that was still in place when I had it apart last night. I think it is coming from the front just from me listening to the sound while pulling into the garage. seemed louder once the front wheel went inside.

Any other thoughts on what to check? Doesn't seem like a wheel bearing noise. Doesn't sound like a ball joint noise either as that is normally one pop when you step on the brake when the ball joint moves. This is a repetitive click that slows down with speed as you brake. I will check the brakes as well but rotors and pads are fairly new.

Use to have
2010 Camaro SS - ECS SC 1500, Kooks LTH + HFC, Corsa, CTS-V brakes, Detroit Speed Coilovers, BMR sways (FE4 conversion), DSE endlinks, BMR toe rods and trailing arms, Forgestar F14's
Mike_G is offline   Reply With Quote