View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 07:17 AM   #1
Mike_G

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
clicking sound when braking from right side of car

Noticed today when I apply the brakes, I get a rythmic metalic clicking sound from the right side of the car (front right I believe). The speed of the clicking follows the speed of the car. This only happens with the brakes applied. I am going to take the wheel off and take a look around but any thoughts?

Brakes are ZL1 calipers/ rotors and pads installed about 1 year ago with about 5k miles on them. Only suspension component that hasn't been replaced on that corner is the lower control arm. Car has BMR sways, detroit speen endlinks and coilovers. Don't see any issues with any of these.Clicking sound is there with sways disconnected as well.

Use to have
2010 Camaro SS - ECS SC 1500, Kooks LTH + HFC, Corsa, CTS-V brakes, Detroit Speed Coilovers, BMR sways (FE4 conversion), DSE endlinks, BMR toe rods and trailing arms, Forgestar F14's
Mike_G is offline   Reply With Quote