View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 03:09 PM   #13
GoneBoy

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcandiloro View Post
I've been going back and forth on this exact same argument. Effectively the Grand Sport looks like a Z06, which is awesome. Need to see the new Camaro in person. I keep hearing that pictures don't do it justice. For me, looks are a big part of it if they have similar performance, which it sounds like they will. So, funny enough, I've actually been looking at used ZR1s. You can get a really low mileage used ZR1 in immaculate condition for mid $60's. I love the look of the Z06, but I really like the look of the C6 ZR1 (and performance is really close). I'm adding that to my decision. I think that while the base price is as advertised, it's going to easily go into the high $70s, low $80s with options. Tough choice and I agree with an earlier poster that you really can't go wrong with whatever you get. Either one will be an awesome car!
Pics of the gen6 DON'T do it justice. The zl1 is gonna looked downright wicked in person. That being said, the gs isn't exactly pond scum. So it'll be hard to go wrong with either.
GoneBoy is offline   Reply With Quote