View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:22 AM   #7021
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroIOM12 View Post
I picked up an AR-15 last week, the reason being I want the Binary Trigger Group from Franklin Armory. So I'm waiting for the trigger group should be here in a couple weeks (getting it from my local gun shop) I'm looking for a decent scope for it, some where around $200-$250 any suggestion.

Thanks, Jim
Nice! I need to grab some sights for my AR, but with the car stuff and house stuff going on, I put my AR build on hold a bit which was to build me an entire new upper with .300 conversion and suppressor + either eotech or aimpoint. I have magpul mbus collapsible iron sights. Not the greatest... But I can still make it work, movement and shooting being being precise is the pain part...

A question for yall.. I am thinking about grabbing a Vector in the future. So I started doing some research on it both tech specs and reality testing. So far, it is ALL positive but the ultimate test is me shooting one which we shall see when that'll happen... Anyone have any experience with the firearm? After owning firearms, I became a FIRM believer in actually testing a firearm before buying it.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote