View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #5
cartem2

Drives: Nightfall Gray 2LT RS
Special Thanks

I would like to give a Very Special Thanks to BeckyD, if you are on this forum you probably already know but Becky is the most passionate, informed, and caring dealer you could ever deal with!!! Thank You Becky for all you did for me and all you do for everyone here on Camaro6, and the other sites, you truly are amazing!!

I would also like to thank Maureen, Gerry, Tom, and the entire team at Rodgers Chevrolet!!!

Working with BeckyD was the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I have had quite a few over the years, I can't say enough to explain how great BeckyD and the staff at Rodgers Chevrolet is. My Camaro was produced in 5 weeks from Order date, and it was delivered to Rodgers Chevrolet in an amazing 4 days after it came off the production line. Even with the quick delivery Maureen had the LPO items ready to go before my Camaro even arrived. Everything was installed to perfection the next day by Rodgers Service department. The day I picked my Camaro up Becky walked me around introducing me to each person involved in getting my car prepared from Maureen in Parts and Accessory's who gave me a bag of swag, to Gerry in the service department who offered to call and rais hell to any local service department that gives me any trouble, Joe the GM checked in wile we where finishing the paperwork to make sure things where going well. It was an all around pleasant experience. This dealership IS the exception to the rule when you hear all those horror stories about dealerships out there. Becky and the Rodgers Chevrolet team will treat you're car like it is their own from the time it is backed off the truck until you take delivery!!

You can find Becky here http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424754

Last edited by cartem2; 01-19-2016 at 05:18 PM.
cartem2 is offline   Reply With Quote