View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 11:27 PM   #36
todd69gs

Drives: 2014 Crystal Red 1LE 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman007 View Post
At least it wasn't a hit and run. I had a hit and run in October, decided to get it fixed and it was just over $2k. I paid the deductible and only cost $1k to insurance. So now I pay $300/mo instead of $200/mo for the Camaro and a P/U.

To the guy who said it's just a car: Blo me. You're right it's just a car, it is a means to get from point a to point b. You are probably driving Daddy's Camaro or he bought it for you. I don't care! When you shell $35,000-$60,000 of your hard earned money, you may think differently. But just in case you don't, can I come over to your house and knock the windows out of 'your' Camaro, since it's just a car? No? Thought so. So here is the bottom line, you paid upwards of $35000.00 for this car. You want to keep it looking as new as posible, as long as possible. So when the Beverly Hillbillies park next to your Camaro and deface it, you get a little mad. Understandable. I also park far away from the store's front door and sometimes take more than one spot, at 0000-0400(that's am for non military guys). Now if you don't like that, you're an idiot(And a bunch of other names also). It's also no reason to mess with other's property. Just keep Jethro and Uncle Jed away from my car. That's my opinion.
Troy
I agree w everything you're saying. All that cash for a nice car and some other d bag that doesn't give a damn screws it up.
Still not seeing the whole double park thing. Maybe it makes you feel important to take up more than one spot. I'm not sure. Lines are put there for a reason. To define a parking area and provide structure. A military man should understand that.
todd69gs is offline   Reply With Quote