View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #16
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Yeah, there should be no question who the winner would be there. I'm still amazed at the people that don't believe my Camaro was faster than the Z06, but what can you do. Just let him live in his own world, you know who made the kill.
I feel you on this. I smoked a new vette in my Camaro, the full on flew by me and I caught up to him and we did a pull. I was supercharged and cammed and left him in the dust he got so mad he caught back up to me flipped me off and exited. I tell people my Camaro was faster than my vette and people don't believe me. Price tag isn't everything. But im sure you love your new Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
Ha! Good to know this is an actual thing then. Well if I get out of my Camaro and into the C6Z as I plan to next year, I will be sure to still acknowledge the Camaro drivers
Ehhh I feel like the new vettes are a lot different crowd than the older ones. There definitely is the vette stereotype guys but im in my 20s and drive a vette and I love seeing the Camaro guys. Hell I came from two Camaros. That's what took me so long to buy a vette I didn't want to change crowds because the vette crowd can be very dismissive of someone my age.