View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 06:36 AM   #24
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
OK guys, Ill ask you guys to put a stop to this earlier, This thread is about the calibration capabilities of the LLT Camaro with HP Tuners. I don't want you guys getting in trouble accidently high jacking the thread and making it go sideway talking about Tracy because others will jump in.

So lets stop.
Yes it was an original RX build a couple years ago and was running fine for years. ok lets move on from that because I don't want it to effect the content of the thread whether you had a good, bad or no experience with him. I don't know if he's in business, sells these set ups or has relocated. A new thread can be made for that.

Tampa Tuning was challenged to take on a calibration platform, and we are taking that challenge to determine HP Tuners capabilities.

Thanks
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by crc91 View Post
Wonder what the gains are gunna be like. I hear rx is under new ownership or something but Tracey is still involved soooo idk have to wait and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
I am under the impression that RX was bought out, and Tracy has moved on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Jesus, that looks hideous. Definitely need a new hood for that supercharger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crc91 View Post
Yeah I heard they were bought out as well. But if you look on their website still talks about Tracey. So idk. If he is still involved and is selling high quality kits that is one thing, I'll get Tampa to install it and tume it. If he is still pulling his shenanigans and causing tuning nightmares then I'll stay away. I assume they have an application for the LFX
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote