Thread: Dashlogic
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
Camero5
Hide! My wife's coming!

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsololobo02 View Post
I have a 14 with my link. I really like the dash logic overall. The two issues with it for me are:

- when you want to use the navigation you have to press a few of the nav screen buttons first then input your destination. Otherwise I get a message saying
I need to disable turn by turn directions before I can use the nav feature.

- When I do the above and the nav is navigating the audio system mutes completely. Turning the volume up on audio screen or steering controls will not work thus not being able to hear the radio, music or turn by turn. As long as I'm not using navigation the audio works fine. I have the latest version of firmware installed as well.

I really like what the dash logic provides and hope the company is able to work out further bugs.
That's an issue in all year models. I called Palmer about it and it is not really a bug for them since the device uses the navi system to communicate the data.

That's how I understood it.