View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 08:39 AM   #52
Andy@Livernois

Drives: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
Actually they are charging for 2 dynos. $510 for baseline and Rotofab install and $300 for the finish tune. But if they are putting it on a dyno why would you need a handheld tuner? Tell them no baseline dyno, no plugs and ask about the handheld tuner then putting the Car on the DYNO. Handhelds are for the do it yourself in your garage guy. When I had my Kooks headers installed on my 2010 SS it was $800 with a DYNO tune. I bought the headers with highflow cats and Rotofab myself and installed the Rotofab myself. It is easy. That seems really high IMO.
guys, there is no charge for baselineing the car, and why would we ever skip it? Wouldn't you want to know what your car picked up? I know I would.

We itemize our services, meaning since we are baselining the car, it's being notated as happening. Don't want a baseline? That's up to you, but it won't affect the pricing since it's a free service that comes with all installs.

The handheld tuner is to store our custom tune once done, and to put the car back to stock if he ever needs to. As I have posted a few times, it's the only item that's optional. However, it's not a "handheld programmer" it's a custom tune delivery device, meaning our custom dyno tune get's loaded onto it once done.

And, even though the pricing, again, are just meaningless place holders, you just stated $800 was a price you paid for less services, since you already had the intake on, and we are charging $810 including a baseline, installing the intake, and dyno tuning it. I am really confused where the issue is with what we are doing.
Andy@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote