View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 07:42 PM   #28
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryg75 View Post
Le me get this straight....your dealer only gave you the $2768 back and not $3200? What I did with my 'price protected' people was just give them either the full $3200 or $2000 (which ever was applicable to their car) and moved on. We as the dealer only got reimbursed the $2700 on the Z51 models so we were out the other $400 and some change. For them not to give you back the full amount considering you gave them your financing and purchased accessory's is plain shitty. I hope you nail'em dude.
Thanks

I wish I had purchased my C7 from you. If you are from Columbus, I know who you are. Wife got her Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management from the John Glenn School of Public Affairs of THE Ohio State University. Rabid Buckeye.

Interesting that you as a dealer say you do not get fully covered. Others on the Forum, who are not dealers, say otherwise. Still trying to figure out what is the truth of the matter.

In my case, in addition to my Z51 with the higher MSRP sticker of $80,000, I purchased the 7 yr extended warranty for $2G, 5 yr extended wheel & tire warranty for $1G, financed my C7 through my dealer at 2% interest, purchased through parts the under hood liner, trunk lid liner, and splash guards, and had my dealer install them and other no-cut-or-drill mods for $800. My most costly mod parts price was the Lashway Carbon Fiber Side Skirts and Front Splitter. Obvious, price is no deterrent for my C7, other than being treated right by my dealer and GM.

So, I am calling out my dealer and GM on this and see how things shake out. I am not obsessing over this, but I do want closure. It needs a final resolution other than me laying down.

Thanks for your comments.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote