View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #55
Rock It

Drives: '12 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
First I'd like to say that it's horrible that someone get's banned for posting in the wrong forum. I believe in tough love, but that should be reserved after a few warnings. I've been on this forum every day for the last 3 years and have not been banned because I try to follow the rules. Some people have difficulties with it others don't I don't recall (no pun intended ) seeing any of Yellowrs' posts being offensive or "trolling" for that matter.

I do realize that Tran and MarkLS2 have set up their rules in order to have as friendly and cordial environment for it's patrons, but they are not the only ones that dole out infraction violations. There is a team of Moderators that help to maintain order on this website, but I do believe that they are also human and are prone to mistakes just like everyone else. Maybe one of the moderators "accidently" banned Yellow and possibly once that is set in motion, it's irreversible? But whatever the situation, just like any other business, I believe we are the customers and if they are no "viable" violations, there should be amends taken to rectify the situation.

It's shameful that upstanding members get punished for such trivial matters, but it just seems elementary.