View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:16 PM   #19
regguy1

Drives: 2014 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by *007 View Post
Right now there is hardly a place to secure income from the market. Not with Banks, CD's, money markets. I highly recommend taking any inheritances and buying annuities of any kind. They are ALL rape artists. I could get into details and show you how, but I don't care to waste my time.

If you want a "decent" worry free return look at VWITX, VWAHX, VMLTX. I know you can make more, but not without red tape.

Hell, the ONE year return on VWAHX is 9.36% .... Federal state tax free!!! What would that be .... 12% return if it has been taxed? Guys/Gals there are options out there. The nice thing is the Vanguard boys and girls know when to activley get out of California or Chicago bonds. And the Expense ration on these is lik 2/10th of ONE percent. It doenst get any better in my opinion.

If you had a million bucks in this one... you'd be getting $93,600 return tax free. Now you will have to pay some taxes earned in states outside your home state, but not much red tape to that. Hell, Vanguard doesnt even send you a 1099 on these earnings.

Just trying to help you gentlmen and ladies who support them.
Don't you mean NOT buying annuities?
And yes Vanguard is the best place for quality and low expenses
regguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote