View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I sure hope the top dog puts out more than 403hp.... if GM wants to compete w/ other automakers, it's going to have to do better than that. I'll tell ya right now... If 403hp is the top that GM can offer, there will be more than a few who will be upset.

Unless they offer an upgrade of headers and a tune to bring it up to 475 for a few extra bucks. Seriously, I'm looking for 400+ for MY new Camaro. If the money is there, I want to up it as high as possible from the factory and keep it under warranty. I know there's a lot of guys here that could care less about the warranty, but I'll tell ya that warranty has saved my @ss on more than one occasion...(try blown engine, two trashed trannys...).

Hideaways would be an option I would take. The "birdy" said they wouldn't be offered because of reliability issues. Personally, I see aftermarket companies doing hideaways. GM would do good by coming out w/ HDWYs, but if not built correctly w/ reliability, could potentially screw themselves w/ too many warranty issues.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote