View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 07:43 AM   #37
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonulrich View Post
I don't see how that would be possible. That concern led to me reacting and buying a car now. My dealer would honor my order price on a 2014, but if my order was pushed to a 2015, then I would be paying the recent price increase on top of the 2015 price increase.
I talked to Chevy as did my dealer - They both guaranteed me that there would be no price increase for me given I had a C7 on order that Chevy accepted - I expect both Chevy and my dealer shall get me a 2014, but if it goes to 2015, it shall still be on them, so I was told - So, what ever year C7 I get, my Chevy dealer committed to the 2014 original order price, and I shall hold it to that price - If I were to change an order spec, like a new 2015 option, that may change the dynamic, and so I am not adding or deleting a thing to my order - If something were to change on Chevy's end, that would be another thing - If I am pushed to a 2015, I am hoping the new performance recording system comes with one of the packages I ordered on my '14 - Now, that would be justice
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote