View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 09:15 PM   #15
cosmicdust73

Drives: Black 3LT Stingray w/NPP, Carb Roof
Just got my C7 two days ago and very happy with it so far. Minor quibbles are that I have a bit of a rattle on bumpy roads coming from what sounds like the rear passenger side ceiling. I have the exposed carbon fiber roof but I doubt that would have anything to do with it. If it continues to annoy me I may have the dealer take a look at it. The exterior of the car looks perfect to me and I haven't noticed any visible imperfections or alignment problems with the panels.

One minor fit and finish issue that I think could have been improved has to do with the back edge of the headliner where the roof meets and tucks underneath the rubber weather strip. You need to open the hatch to see this. On my car I can lift up the weather strip and see the edge of the headliner. This looks and feels kind of sloppy to me. The headliner isn't really sagging down, but I can definitely move it up and down. Seems like this could have been secured better. Maybe that is where my rattle is coming from lol. I would like to know if it's like this on all C7 coupes. Anyone care to check for me?
cosmicdust73 is offline   Reply With Quote