View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
Buzzardz_vette
Remove Before Flight

Drives: 2014 Cpe Z51 2LT Torch Red
NCM Photo Album Review

I finally received my album on Jan 21st (took delivery at the Museum on Dec 16th) . Overall, it looks really great. The only criticism I have about it is that some of the pics are out-of-focus. I think the museum needs to get a new camera. It's unacceptable that you have to look at fuzzy pics when you pay $700 for the album. I'm glad that I did get the album, but just unhappy about the quality of some of the pictures.

The album measures 15x11.5 inches. There are 35 photos over the 20 pages. The paper is a heavy gloss suitable for the photos and feels like a coffee table book.

Picture of the leather cover with the flags (the quarter is there to give you a sense of the size):

The first page is the Letter of Authenticity signed by the Executive Director of the Museum, Wendell Strode. We stayed at his Bed & Breakfast.

Each page ranges from multiple pictures

to full page pictures.

Here's one example of the out-of-focus pictures (there are several of them):

The final page is the picture they take of you and the car outside the Museum:

Overall, I'm glad I have the album, but I don't know if I would do it again unless the Museum gets a better camera and/or a better photographer.

Buzzardz_vette is offline   Reply With Quote