View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falundir View Post
Quick update - The dealer spoke to the field engineer and he got some interesting information in relations to replacing the entire mechanical assembly.

He was told that to replace the assembly it would require pulling one off the production line, and that they are not currently in active production. They did issue them a 2014 completely redesigned top and are supporting the install. If the issues persist after the installation of the new top then they have offered to pull an assembly when they go back into production (no ETA).

You will notice that my initial post was some time ago. I told the dealer to take their time and do their best. That and they are dealing with a top replacement, trunk lid rubbing, paint flaking, and the finish rubbing off an internal piece…. I will be lucky to see my car in the next two weeks.
Falundir,

Thanks for your update and we definitely appreciate your patience throughout the process. It's great to hear that your concerns are being addressed. If you have any questions, feel free to message us anytime.

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote