View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #18
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Again, no offense intended to anyone, nothing personal. The C7 is great regardless. But, the car is not beyond criticism and critique. Some are just too sensitive. We should be able to intelligently critically evaluate and discuss the C7 without personal attacks.

I just believe the rear brake light would look better integrated lower into the trunk top giving the rear end and trunk a cleaner look and not also give the appearance of a pretender spoiler. I look at that protrusion and think, "Spoiler, really?" The rear light upward rear light protrusion gives the appearance of a non-functional faux spoiler, that to me looks kinda silly, and I believe would look better without it. Does anyone really believe this shall actually function as a spoiler? I also believe ALL C7s deserve a functioning real spoiler, after all, all our C7s are 455-460hp with 0-60 in about 3.8. Bet that's one of the first thing Chevy changes on future releases.

So, I stand by my opinion without apology that it looks like a duck-tail, and again 75% of ordered the Z51 with the Z51 spoiler. This is not to mention all those who ordered the Z51 spoiler as an option. So, let us discuss, and agree to disagree, but not be disagreeable.

Last edited by Richardlord; 12-08-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote