View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Almost got killed over a door ding?...are you kidding me!

So im sitting there clearing messages off the phone,when i feel my truck move.I looked in my side mirror and saw a guy walking to the entrance.The 1st thing i thought was he hit my truck with his door,but i gave him the benefit of doubt and figured his body must of brushed up against my truck. As i watch him see their closed and walk back to his car, i watch him open his door and ding my car again.

I get out and say "Dude what the phuck you hit my car twice"to which he says my truck is a piece of *hit,and then pushes me. Before i can even process what happened,let alone defend my self the other 3 doors open and the car unloads,i think uh-oh this is going to be bad.2 of the people grab him and push him into the car,the guy from the front passenger seat comes to me and said "get in your car and leave"he wasn't being an ass,he was actually nice,as well as the lady driver who said sorry sir,she was sincere and said this twice.

So i drive away,as they did as well.Now this wasn't them saving him from me,we were evenly matched,this is obviously a bad guy(or as i say a piece of *hit!!!)so he either had a gun and was going to shoot me, or a knife and stab me.I thought about calling the cops,as i was in a upscale part of Orange Count Calif. and the Tustin PD would of been all over this.I sure am glad i wasn't in my Camaro or this would of been a different story,i guess if i was still here.

I want to say whats wrong with people,but we know they suck!

Last edited by cornerspeed92; 11-01-2013 at 06:34 PM.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote