View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #55
Grabber
Just a car guy

Drives: 2016 Durango R/T AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKXOST View Post
At what point in this thread did I sound over confident? If you're talking about me that is bc at NO point did I express over confidence against this car.

You sir are OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think a 03-04 Cobra will out handle a 2013 1LE Camaro. Apparently the "Terminator" Mustangs had a lot more HP right from the factory vs a stock 1LE but even still. That was a very naive statement IMO. The 1LE runs almost identical times around Laguna Seca as the 662hp 2013 GT500 and the 1LE CONSISTANTLY outruns cars that are considered to be "faster" "better" "more expensive" etc etc

His car DID have a full interior and thats why I BOLDED the RUMORED @ 8 second car. I told the guy I didnt believe it bc 8.99 requires a roll cage of course AND a chute and his car didnt have anything of the sorts. Stock battery location, no "wheelie bar" capabilities set up in the rear.....just didnt jive to me as an 8 second car but that doesnt mean it's not close.

Feel free to click the link in my sig to see my build or check out my garage for a list of mods.

Thanks for the opinions.
Well, post number 5 seemed a tad cocky. I was also thinking of midlifecrysis.

I was referring to my old 03 Cobra that could hurt the feelings of a 1LE or ZL1 on a road course. Previous owner ran it at Autobahn, Blackhawk farms and other tracks, unfortunately, I didn't pry too far. He mentioned the car as it sat when he owned it, pulled 1.36-1.37G's. He had hoped to improve that by modifying it further but he decided to sell it.

Still miss it.

I'll be sure to check your ride out man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
2014 5.0 - Ported CobraJet Manifold - SCJ Mono-Blade TB - Kooks 1-3/4" LT Headers - Kooks O/R H-pipe - Custom Intake - McLeod clutch line - Borla S-Type Axle Backs - AED Tuned - 443 RWHP / 388 RWTQ - GONE
05 GT - Sold
03 Cobra - Gone (Never Forgotten)
Grabber is offline   Reply With Quote