View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #164
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post
Not sure how conversations work in your neck of the woods, but if I'm talking about something(punk ass kids), and someone tells me that that something is a good reason to have something else(a CC), it's implied that I should at the very least consider getting that something else for situations like that. He didnt mention it for his benefit, he shared the idea with you, as a suggestion. "Good reason to have" implies "you should consider getting", or he just talks about random off-topic things all the time, which I doubt.
This is gonna be the last time that I comment on this thread, because it is getting out of hand. PalmerGA did NOT suggest for me to get a CC in any way, shape, or form. He simply made a statement. That was a STATEMENT. not a suggestion. If I would have known that this was gonna turn into a 7 page debate over guns, and on top of that about half a dozen PM's sent to me from people giving me lectures about gun safety, than I would have never written that post. OP asked if we had any minor altercation stories with our Camaro and so I decided to tell my story. Many people took PalmerGAs innocent comment and turned it into something it wasn't. Now if people could please start using this thread like the OP intended, instead of hanging onto a 7 word post, that would be just awesome.