View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Exclamation Header ground clearance and/or scraping issues

Through all my months of researching headers the "issue" of ground clearance for headers never came up for me, hence this thread. To make it known to all and to share experiences with the brand of headers and their clearances we can share here in one place. Had I known to add this into my shopping equation I probably would have went with another brand and here's why: I'm already lower than stock with the tires listed below. My next move was to close my wheel well gap with lowering springs but now that's impossible unless I go back to stock tire size, which I don't want to do just yet. :(

Here is what I have:
Dynatech headers-No Cat's / Stock cat-back with muffler delete / Stock SS wheels with 30 series tires. I apparently DO have scraping / clearance issues and will post up some side view pictures later today. They hang pretty low!

Please share your Spec's and clearance issues! I can and will consolidate the info in this post if/when we get enough folks to share.

Thanks!