View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #11726
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Did I miss something Pete? Is there a particular issue that I missed or are you just talking about the "overall" situation?
Oh yeah. All the good parts have been deleted.

They said black.

I said white.

They said black was perfect and white was all wrong.

I said explain why this extremely well respected high end company uses the same preload and height adjustments style as Pedders.

They said black was perfect and white was all wrong.

I called

I said post one more word and I would start posting PMs they sent to people buying Pedders that were loaded with lies.

They posted one more word. After all these years they didn't know I would do exactly what I said I would do

I posted the PM.

They said it was a lie.

I said I'll post the entire PM in the original format. When everyone sees my post is factually accurate and true, that they are the bald face liars and scum I say they are, they will admit they are what they are and ban themselves from the forum for six months. If I couldn't make good on my word and post exactly what I said I had in hand, Pedders would leave C5 for six months.

I had it in black and white so what did I have to lose?

They reported me to the Moderators. AGAIN. The mods cleansed it. The mods did nothing wrong. C5 is not a in your face forum. I have no problem with C5.

I do have problems with people that are unethical. The next time I see them posting

I'll call it exactly what it is.

Sell your product any way you want to and leave me out of it. Try to sell you product by bad mouthing mine and I am going to call every time.

Let me get this off my chest.

If people want to believe is caviar who am I to tell them to stop eating it
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote