What GTAVIT said below...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
Here is what I am using !!
I prefer braless, and NO I don't have manboobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Ok...

For real? Pam? Tape? Cling wrap? it's not that big a freakin deal. Just drive the damn thing out there, give it a quick bath and be done with it. If you care about your car enough to do some of this stuff, surely you have a nice coat of wax on the bumper and bugs will wash right off. As for stone chips, I have 18,000 unwrapped miles on my car and maybe 2 or 3 chips.

People really know how to make something out of nothing.

And finally, to the dude with the bra, those are the WORST thing you could put on your car. The fabric scuffs the paint, if it rains, it traps water, debris gets stuck along the edge and scratches the paint, they flap and could mar the finish. Total waste of money.
Who pist in your Post Toasties?
Some guys are more meticulous than others, if they wanna keep the dings down then more power to em. I do agree with your bra comment tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
road wrap is easier to apply and easier to take off but not as thick at tape... so if you are more concerned about hitting something while on the road then I'd go with the tape.

what he said. I didn't click the link previously... the wrap is inexpensive but thin, should work on all but pebbles and larger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
I like the kind for use with grills. It holds up to the heat of the road and car better. LOL
Butter.... NOT margarine.... NOT Parkay.... Butter