Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcky View Post
From Car and Driver:

"2009 Dodge Challenger
The Best Reasons to Buy American

2009 Dodge Challenger

We made room for one muscle car on this list, and we use it to celebrate forward thinking as much as lovingly retrospective sheetmetal. The 2009 Dodge Challenger has both.

Built as it is on the same successful LX rear-wheel-drive platform found under the Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300, the 2009 Challenger is big and heavy, just like the original. But plenty of power can be had to overcome two tons of inertia, including the strong-enough-for-anyone 375-hp Hemi V-8 in the R/T and the SRT8’s 6.1-liter V-8 with 425 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque. Better yet, the Challenger is the first car in which we’ll all be able to pair a six-speed manual with Chrysler’s excellent Hemi.

Meanwhile, an independent suspension eliminates axle hop—charming in the ’60s, not so charming now—and enables a surprisingly refined ride. And the retro-styled interior has modern features aplenty, including supportive seats and an available 20-gig hard-drive infotainment system with navigation, something that will make getting around this country we love much easier."

They seem to like the Challenger just fine.
Thats what happens when you have multiple writers working at a magazine
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote