View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #94
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
There is no camera man! lmao! its my flip HD sitting on a bucket in my garage, its moving because of the airflow from the exhaust 15 feet away! :-)

I did alot of research and I ended up going with JBA for many reasons..Their customer service is out of this world!! I talked to one of the techs on the phone for over 30 minutes and he had no rush to his voice he told me setups and ways to maximize what im trying to accomplish as well as why their product is different. They have some of the best gaskets available on the market. their flanges are 3/8" with oversized ports and they are raised around the actual port to seal even better with the gaskets, they have a firecone collector "basically collector spikes to reduce turbulence as chuck said above, then their collector to midpipe connections are some of the best that i've ever used.. they mount up as two flat plates one with a little notch to ensure they are inline and a clamp pulls them together for a flawless "leakless" seal they dont need the donut style gaskets in between the collector and midpipe. This system took me an hour to swap out excellent product and the price is MORE than right. :-) The butt dyno says 25 more tq and 15 more HP.. WE SHALL SEE how good my butt dyno really works in a couple weeks.

Zach

PS. Enjoy.