View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
zforce

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Inferno Matelic Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1147 View Post
I would pay for either of the "black" or "dale" package....funny how GM has no problem coming out with special edition packages for the Corvette.....but can't do it for the Camaro???
it's the first year out! if you want a special addition, wait for the 2012 camaro. They'll come out with the "Z28" special addition to top the convertible that will be unvailed in 2011.

GM has to ride this right to get the most out of this. One reason camaro was removed from the production line was because of slow sales. if they keep anouncing a new addition every other year, they can keep sales going up for years. Think how many will be trading there camaro's when they see the convertible than trade that in when they see the Z28 the following year, than trade that in for the next year's model of the z 28 convertible, than the z28 special addition the year after that, than the re-entroduction of the IROC Z! let them play their cards at their pace. I think we will enjoy the ride even more.

by the way, these are just my speculations on what GM plans on doing to keep sales going for years to come. Nothing they have said or I have heard.

Last edited by zforce; 11-07-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: speculation
zforce is offline   Reply With Quote