View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 06:25 PM   #2
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abubaca View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for purchasing MRR wheels? I see lots of people mention PK Auto, but I sent a PM and didn't hear back. Not sure if the guy mentioned is still here. I also contacted MRR directly, but didn't hear back the first time I reached out. Reached out again, got an answer, then had a follow up question which went unanswered.

Probably going with the 017/1LE or 650/ZL1, but there are a few others that I'm looking at. Regardless, they have a lot of finishing options and was looking to discuss pricing etc. Having reached out to Phastek yet, but they seem to only show the off the shelf wheels with off the shelf finishes. Again, haven't reached out yet.

And last question, but... is there a list of sponsors somewhere!? Love to support the sponsors that support the pages/hobbies that I'm into whenever possible.
I bought my MRR017's at Wildhammer Motorsports... Try "wild2024" for a discount code...

https://wildhammermotorsports.com/16...ront-rear-mrr/
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote