View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 11:50 AM   #10
The Camaro Cave
Keeping the Faith Again!

Drives: 2024 Camaro 2SS Collector Edition
Talking 40th Anniversary H.M.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiream View Post
None released yet that I have seen and none of the dealers know anything about when. I was asking about the ZL1 1LE being for sale. I believe it is Hendrick's personal car since it was displayed with his collection at The Amelia and was the only ZL1 1LE shipped to his dealership with the same options as the Anniversary 2SS cars.
OK so what we have found out so far is that of the 40 cars, the ZL1 coupe is MR. H's personal car. He is making one more ZL1 convertible to match but unknown if it will go to sale or not, out of the other 38 cars, they will all be 2SS Coupes in Radiant Red and of those 38 cars 9 of them will be 1LE models that start around $62k-$64k on the starting MSRP. the 40th package is rumored to be around $10k - $14k added to these 2SS coupes! We do have the locations of all of them and what dealers in his group each are going and will be producing a video on them with specs on each.
The Camaro Cave is a place for all Camaro enthusiasts to share everything Camaro! New 2024 Camaro News and exclusive information! Send us video’s of you and your Camaro memories, adventures, installs, collection, Owner Interviews, or whatever you want to share with the Cave dwellers. Like the cave, share the cave! Our cave is your cave! 🏁-Andrew & Tonja

Camaro the legend lives on…!
Keep the faith!
The Camaro Cave is offline   Reply With Quote