View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 05:19 AM   #1
11/SS/RS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
New Guy Saying Hello!

Mornin' Everyone,
Been lurking for a while and finally am able to post. Im a long time hot rodder and car enthusiast. Have had the priveledge of owning many cool cars over time. F bodiy cars include a 71 Firebird, 75 Formula, 72 Camaro, 78 Camaro 4 sp, 79 Camaro, 79 Camaro Z28, 85 Camaro Z-28 and now my new to me 11 Camaro SS with RS package with the Inferno Orange interior. Car has about 54k miles on it. Ive only had it about 2 weeks. Have basic maintenance items to catch up on, fluids, coolant hoses etc. Im not sure Ill keep the rims on the car or get different ones. I am planning on removing the caliper covers. Theyre nice quality, but the wheels are already "busy" and the covers seem to clutter things up more-so. The pin striping was painted on and done very well, cant change that. Has Borla cat back and K&N filter. Future plans for Kooks long tubes and a tune. I traded an 82 36k mile Vette straight across to a very close family friend. I hope to learn more about the 5th gen Camaro from all you guys.
Attached Images

11/SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote