View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 03:01 PM   #12
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCracka View Post
This is why I don't understand how anyone can have a car approaching 1000hp with all the right supporting mods and not build it themselves. Shops want crazy money these days and if you build it yourself, they don't want to tune your build. I might have 37k all in with a built turbo LS3, level VII M6 w/Mantic triple, ZL1 diff with GForce Outlaws, two stage nitrous w/Nano, E85 conversion, meth, Z28 suspension and factory Recaros. It's still probably not 37k and I've fd some stuff up over the years, hell still doing it. I'm not rich, but I make pretty good money and I could not even imagine spending 80k on an engine without having sponsors.
For real. I’m that guy that doesn’t let anyone else touch his babies. I’ve done a couple 67-72 Chevy truck frame offs and I’ve done everything on the 3 Camaro’s too. Even if I was rich no way I could justify letting a shop have their hands on it for anything other than tuning.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote