View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:45 AM   #1
2023_ZL1-AUTO

Drives: 2023 ZL1 - Modified All Bolt On's
New 2023 ZL1 should I change out parts already?

Hello everyone! I know this is mostly an opinion-based question/dilemma I've put myself in. But, I'm a newbie to the Camaro Owners group and I'm seeking advice. So, if I offend anyone here, I apologize upfront!

So, when I look at the rear end/taillights of my new 2023 ZL1. I personally feel the rounded 2 left and 2 right taillights seem to me more "vette'ish" and not Camaro looking. From my research, in 67'-69' the Camaro had a single left/right taillight assembly. Then during the early 70's (70' - 73'), they sported individual round taillights, 2 left and 2 right. Went back to the single left/right assembly or variants similar until the 2019's came out. Anyway, the Camaro look I like best is more of the single left/right assembly.

So, I bought a pair of the Auto Addict USA's "CHEVY CAMARO UMBRA LED TAILLIGHTS GLOSS BLACK/SMOKE LENS", photo attached. Which I feel mostly gives that Camaro look I've always remembered, but these aftermarkets still look modern. I'm just wondering if I'm making a big mistake by replacing my stock taillights with aftermarkets one. Then is just that one mod to my Camaro going to stand out and look like a sore thumb. Since I'm new to all this I'm asking! I don't want to do anything that takes away from the respect of owning this car, and the incredible master piece that it is.

I also bought a ColdAir Inductions Elite Carbon Series for mine. Since that's under the hood and not seen every time you look at the car, I'm not so concerned with changing it out.
Attached Images

2023_ZL1-AUTO is offline   Reply With Quote