View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 11:58 AM   #8107
NW-99SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS M6 - SBE LS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluinSC View Post
Oh trust that car has been in my dreams since it debuted. If I were single or didn't have a house there would not be a question. But not being able to fit stuff in your cars from Lowes is a problem, and I hate asking to borrow trucks.

Sierra Elevation Premium with Safety Sunroof and the diesel is calling me I think
Home ownership usually requires a truck, but not always. Delivery options sometimes seem expensive, even from Lowes, but compared to the cost of ownership of a truck, fuel, insurance etc...it comes out quite cheap.

I live on an acreage, and we have a camper and other things I haul/tow with our truck. So it's very much a part of our life and makes sense. If I was in tow within delivery range of the big stores and items, and didn't need to tow a camper or race trailer, I wouldn't own a truck.

Just my $0.02 - some people like trucks and just want one, which is totally fine. Ours is a 2017 Sierra Denali 6.2. Have no plans to replace it, has done every bit of towing and hauling I need it to.
2017 Yukon Denali 6.2
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote