View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:28 PM   #20
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
This is the only problem if you dont use port injection this price doesn't even include the blower.. my friend got this quote and shared with me.

Ted does excellent work and definitely isnt the highest you should of seen his katech quote.

This is for a cam, fore, belt driven pump r&r motor ect..to achieve the 1000 to 1100 pump e85 only. Every thing I did except maggi and uwe belt driven hpfp vs me using a fuel rail, id1050s, and haltec.

I did mine for atleast 10k less..

Don't get caught up in brick size, the maggi comes ported from the factory nothing fancy its snout and area by the rotor is really open just like the whipple that's it great advantage But once the Edelbrock is ported its efficiency improves so much no bottle neck to slow air movement allowing it to get even hotter. I was a Guinea pig for Kong he was like are you having trouble w iats I was ya some.. "I can see why" he had been doing mustang's 2650 which are similar and picking up 100 hp gains no doubt I got every but of that. Mine was done by hand they he scanned it so now he has a written cnc program.

I'm with you chiller would be awesome it's a dual pass setup flows 2x across the brick 1 time in the middle then 1x over each L and R intakes.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote