View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 08:31 PM   #104
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
Lol, I knew it...just wasn't sure if it would be you or the Dolphins fan, , so you say the video has a direct view of coaches making signals ? But the green dots on the helmets, remember those, I thought plays are called in by head set to the player with the green dot, not by signals. but go ahead, jump on those headlines
I'll be the first to say it's not a good look, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the football operations of the Pats at all, but we all know the masses won't believe that, they need their excuses.
You should probably stick to your love fest videos of your Seahawks..... only after wins of course, it doesn't make you look as foolish.....a little gay, but not as foolish.

This whole thing is absolutely a joke......we are talking about the Bengals here...the worst team in the NFL....and the Pats...one of the best teams in the NFL...….and they want to claim the Pats are cheating to beat them?

The guy doing the filming even states he didn't realize he was doing something wrong....and offered to delete the recording....but they refused to allow him to do so. Why? It's the Patriots!

The Bengals would have won the game last Sunday against them had this tape not been recorded! 1 play of substitutions from their sideline gives the Pats knowledge on what the Bengals will do on every play in the game.

It's an absolute joke. Everyone loves to hate the Pats because they win so much......a team has no chance of winning a game because 1 play of substitutions from their sideline was filmed? Had this been filmed from the opposite side of the field, what would have been different? Nothing.

As for Seahawk video's, this is one of my favorites. You have the back judge, the field judge, and the side judge, and no flag, not one of them could see this easy call to make? If this had been the Pats....it would have been a BIG deal......but since it's the hawks...not a word was said.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote