View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:54 PM   #152
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
I want to have a few special bolt-ons before I do this though. After all, I do have two less cylinders than you. Also, I race for pink slips only. Then, I can part your car out and use the money to get more mods for my V6.

If you don't care when the term muscle car came around, then why are the fools in this thread trying to prove me wrong in what I stated about the term muscle cars?

You even got someone posting magazine pics from the '90's with the term "muscle cars" on it. Magazines from the freaking '90's to try to prove me wrong. Man, what a laugh!
Sorry bud if your car is as fast as you make it out to be you won’t need special bolt ons. all I’ll have to do is spin the tires a little to much and you’ll have me beat by the way you talk.

At any rate sorry no pinks for me. This car is going to be my daughters one day and while I’m not afraid of loosing to you one bit, my promise to my daughter is far more important to me than you. All it would take is one of my afm lifters failing I’ll still line up with you but not for pinks.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 06-07-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote