View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:09 AM   #5
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxiomVerge View Post
Sorry for the long delay... moving sucks... It was done by Leading Edge Performance in Las Vegas using HPTuners. I called him and he doesn't seem to think setting it back to stock before loading the Magnusson tune would matter, but that is what Magnusson's own calibration department is telling me I need to do.

Can the car even be driven with the stock tune and a supercharger?

If not I guess I need to find a chevy dealer that is okay with me hanging around for a bit while I email tunes back and forth with magnusson.

No, I highly doubt the car can be driven on the OEM tune while having a supercharger on it. The GM dealer also cant do anything, you will need to find a performance shop that uses HP Tuners to tune vehicles to get this sorted out. That wont be cheap either, I would figure on at least $500 to go that route.

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote