View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #1861
Navigator

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealG View Post
All the hating is mostly just people justifying their purchase that they already made. Of course everybody contradicts everything they say as hypocrisy rules the day now , people make statements in a vacuum not even thinking about statement they made five minutes ago that’s the opposite, everybody’s a politician now lol. in one thread they argue General Motors is super smart they have $20 billion in design team(when they like it) in the next thread they say General Motors is stupid they don’t know anything (when they don’t like it ) we love the smile , we hate the smile ,we love the tail lights , we hate the tail lights. It’s just like kids if you hear children argue everybody thinks what they have is the best and logic doesn’t really play into it. When General Motors gets a nice sales boost from this refresh everybody will change their tunes and adapt their ideas and say yeah I knew all along it would sell blah blah blah. It’s identical to the 5th gen refresh predictions. All wrong ,no ownership of being wrong by anybody. History has proven them wrong and they’re still right.
Ever considered that some of us just don't like it?

Hell, I don't even like how mine looks.
Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote