Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   wow... (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=421498)

Spec 08-29-2015 02:14 AM

wow...

this fkn ss man... unbelievable...

untouchable, raw freakin power... spirited driving my ass... it is the ride of the gods...

jimlem 08-29-2015 03:20 AM

Having a good day are we?

drew peacock 08-29-2015 05:36 AM

yes wow is the word
not driven mine for 2 weeks...been in me van..just took me baby out..yes wow is the word i'de use.
had a gang of kids hanging round me car after i came out of a store...grimt bil they said.

awesome car lol..

Gee 08-29-2015 05:52 AM

Pewdiepie?

JLSuperfly 08-29-2015 11:18 AM

Awesome

drew peacock 08-29-2015 11:44 AM

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...psovg3ooym.jpg
just spent 3 hours on my baby..full clay bar and carnabu wax

The Patriot 08-29-2015 12:33 PM

I love mine to death, but you have not driven a true high performance car yet. The SS is massive fun for the price, but the it pales in comparison to even a ZL1, let alone a Z06.

drew peacock 08-29-2015 12:36 PM

some of us dont want or need speed...
i have no need for it...my auto ss is too powerful for me really..at 51 years of age the need for speed has passed now.
i love the way the camaro DRIVES.it's a true gt car that u can drive for hours on end without any fatigue..
not many cars can deliever that

Red2014SS 08-29-2015 12:45 PM

It is an amazing car. I've owned and driven many, but nothing compares really. What other car does so many things and does them all so well? Drag race, autocross, road course, spirited back roads, cruising, car show or just carry you to work and back? Sure, there are some that can beat it at one thing, but all of them?

It's a special car and always will be. These cars will become classics.

mariojmoe 08-29-2015 12:45 PM

Lol, my ctsv wagon puts down 650 (rwhp) and it still ain't enough. No such thing as too much power, mine is my dd too and I push it to every chance I get.

drew peacock 08-29-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red2014SS (Post 8612498)
It is an amazing car. I've owned and driven many, but nothing compares really. What other car does so many things and does them all so well? Drag race, autocross, road course, spirited back roads, cruising, car show or just carry you to work and back? Sure, there are some that can beat it at one thing, but all of them?

:happyanim:yep spot on post..

Tenring 08-29-2015 01:10 PM

Wow is right, I am washing wife's car in the garage and she says I need to go to wally world. I am like ok guess you need to take my SS, shes like ya with a big grin!

I laughed out loud as I watched here almost burn out taking off down the street and rounding the corner.....then I listened to the exhaust as she entered traffic on the main road roarrrrrrrrrrr! :happyanim:

KaBoom1701 08-29-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red2014SS (Post 8612498)

:word:

This is why I love my ZL1. :bellyroll:

The Patriot 08-29-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drew peacock (Post 8612493)
some of us dont want or need speed...
i have no need for it...my auto ss is too powerful for me really..at 51 years of age the need for speed has passed now.
i love the way the camaro DRIVES.it's a true gt car that u can drive for hours on end without any fatigue..
not many cars can deliever that

I absolutely concede that point! I loves me some Corvette, but on a long road trip I'll take the Camaro any day. It's great that you are enjoying your car, too many people wait too late in life to buy a fun car!