Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   mopp (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405)

boxmonkeyracing 12-14-2006 06:54 AM

mopp

I hate mopp gear. I was just in if for 12 hrs and and I'll be in it again in 11 hrs. yay. fun stuff. if you don't know just ask anyone in the military. they'll let you know what it is.

Tran 12-14-2006 09:11 AM

Damn, that does NOT look comfortable !!

http://asoldiersview.com/albums/mar1...0690.sized.jpg

boxmonkeyracing 12-14-2006 04:26 PM

they have the j-list. those are a little bit better. lol. oh well.

Mungo 12-14-2006 08:23 PM

MOPP gear is a lot better in the fact that the fabric breaths better than the old CPO (Chemical Protective Outergarment) suit was. The hardest part of the suit is the mask. It is labor intensive to suck air through 2 1/2 inches of carbon powder.

boxmonkeyracing 12-15-2006 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mungo (Post 3755)
MOPP gear is a lot better in the fact that the fabric breaths better than the old CPO (Chemical Protective Outergarment) suit was. The hardest part of the suit is the mask. It is labor intensive to suck air through 2 1/2 inches of carbon powder.

I have the cpo. it's stupid for training they give us the cpo. but in the real world they'd give us something like the bdo.

LowRider 12-15-2006 10:58 AM

damn I am going into the army after I get out of high school to be a ranger, if I decide not to I will probably go to wyotech and learn in paint/collision repair.

TAG UR IT 12-15-2006 11:55 AM

I have a great deal of respect for those who serve our country. All the bulk emails regarding our troops to be passed on get passed on....while most people just hit the delete button. I do my best to get others to remember that we have thousands of people over seas in places they don't want to be to make this world a better place. For those not in the military, give thanks to those who are. It is appreciated. God Bless you all who put your lives on the line for us.

boxmonkeyracing 12-15-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRider (Post 3786)
damn I am going into the army after I get out of high school to be a ranger, if I decide not to I will probably go to wyotech and learn in paint/collision repair.

well not downin the army but if you want to really have a great job and protect this country join the air force. yes the army needs people badly and if that's your thing do it. more power to you and a lot of respect.

boxmonkeyracing 12-15-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3793)
I have a great deal of respect for those who serve our country. All the bulk emails regarding our troops to be passed on get passed on....while most people just hit the delete button. I do my best to get others to remember that we have thousands of people over seas in places they don't want to be to make this world a better place. For those not in the military, give thanks to those who are. It is appreciated. God Bless you all who put your lives on the line for us.

thanks man. people from san antonio are the best. at least the ones I know. but honestly I don't do it for anyone but myself. it's alright pay and it's for a good cause. but there are many out there that have given their lives for this great country and I deeply respect them and the other men and women in the military. I can say whatever I want to my brothers and sisters in the military but anyone else says anything bad about them I'll kick their arse. lol.

SSFreak11 12-15-2006 05:08 PM

I'm with tag, I will forever support our troops! Here's to all our troops :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mungo 12-16-2006 07:58 PM

They deserve our support and prayers! All I got when we got back from Vietnam were dirty looks. Some were spit on. All they wanted to know was how many babies we killed. If you see a nam vet tell him thanks.